‘Affiliate Groups’ is an add-on for AffiliateWP that allows you to group/categorize your affiliates and set the referral type and rate on a group by group basis. Various other settings can also be configured on a group by group basis, essentially allowing you to run multiple affiliate programs side by side.
Affiliates can be manually or automatically added to groups depending on your preference.
- Create a VIP affiliate group who earn higher commissions.
- Group affiliates who belong to the same company.
- Separate customers from external affiliates.
- Award higher commissions for specific membership levels.
- Only limited by your imagination….
- Create unlimited groups.
- Affiliates can be part of multiple groups.*
- Set a referral type (flat or percentage) and rate for each group.*
- Automatically add new affiliates to a specified list of groups or the same group/s as the referrer.
- Select the affiliate’s group/s on the ‘Add New Affiliate’ & ‘Edit Affiliate’ pages.
- Translation Ready. POT file provided.
*When an affiliate is a member of multiple groups, the highest referral rate will apply by default. As this is a new release, we are looking for feedback and feature requests to consider for future releases. Get in touch with us today.
This plugin integrates with the following add-ons to allow some advanced functionality;
- Group Switcher – Automatically change an affiliate’s group based on triggers such as earnings, referrals count, memberships, product purchases and more.
- Multi Level Affiliates – Enable and configure multi level commissions on a group by group basis.
- Pay as Points – Allows it’s auto convert settings to be enabled & configured on a group by group basis.
Follow the simple steps below to install this plugin on your WordPress Website;
- Step 1: Click the DOWNLOAD button below to download this plugin
- Step 2: Go-to plugins section from your WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin) and Upload the downloaded plugin
- Step 3: Activate the plugin and that’s all.
How to update this plugin
To update this plugin, simply download the updated version and upload it on your website following the installation guide outlined above. This is safe and will not affect your settings.
You are advised to always visit www.pukforum.com for updated versions of this plugin.
- Create Date March 22, 2021
- Last Updated March 22, 2021