Custom Affiliate Slugs takes this one step further, allowing affiliates to create their own custom “slug”. A slug is the piece of the referral URL where there would usually be the affiliate’s username or ID.
For example, if an affiliate’s username is john and they have an affiliate ID of 123, they will be familiar with using any one of these referral URLs:
With a custom slug of mycustomslug123, the affiliate can now use either of these referral URLs in addition to the above variations:
Customized affiliate slugs can be more personal, more relevant to the affiliate’s business name, more relevant to the affiliate’s marketing efforts, or completely random.
Follow the simple steps below to install this plugin on your WordPress Website;
- Step 1: Click the DOWNLOAD button below to download this plugin
- Step 2: Go-to plugins section from your WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin) and Upload the downloaded plugin
- Step 3: Activate the plugin and that’s all.
How to update this plugin
To update this plugin, simply download the updated version and upload it on your website following the installation guide outlined above. This is safe and will not affect your settings.
You are advised to always visit www.pukforum.com for updated versions of this plugin.
- Create Date March 22, 2021
- Last Updated March 23, 2021