The Lifetime Commissions add-on links a customer to an affiliate, allowing the linked affiliate to receive a commission on all future purchases by the customer.
Lifetime commissions is a huge incentive for any affiliate looking to promote your products and services. Your affiliates will work much harder to get linked to a customer, and as a result your sales will increase dramatically.
Since the affiliate and the customer are linked, the affiliate will still be awarded a commission even if the customer clears their browser cookies or uses a different computer.
How it works
When a customer clicks on an affiliate’s referral URL and makes a purchase from your website, they’re instantly linked to the affiliate. When the customer returns to make another purchase on your website, the linked affiliate will receive a commission, even if they visit your website directly. A customer can only be linked to one affiliate at a time.
If the customer makes a guest purchase (logged out) their email address is used to look up the linked affiliate. If they are logged in their WordPress user ID is used.
Additionally, if the customer ever uses a different email address while purchasing (logged in) or changes their email address from their WordPress profile, the new email address is stored with the linked affiliate. This ensures that if the customer ever makes a purchase while logged out, the linked affiliate will still receive commission on the sale.
- Enable lifetime commissions for all affiliates on your website, or on a per-affiliate level.
- Enable lifetime referral rates for all affiliates on your website, or on a per-affiliate level.
- Link any customer with a user account to an affiliate right from within the WordPress admin. The linked affiliate will then receive commissions on all future purchases from the customer.
- Manually add and remove lifetime customer records for affiliates.
- Set limits on how long lifetime customer relationship lasts
- Transfer any customer from an existing affiliate to a new affiliate from within the WordPress admin.
Follow the simple steps below to install this plugin on your WordPress Website;
- Step 1: Click the DOWNLOAD button below to download this plugin
- Step 2: Go-to plugins section from your WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin) and Upload the downloaded plugin
- Step 3: Activate the plugin and that’s all.
How to update this plugin
To update this plugin, simply download the updated version and upload it on your website following the installation guide outlined above. This is safe and will not affect your settings.
You are advised to always visit www.pukforum.com for updated versions of this plugin.
- Create Date March 22, 2021
- Last Updated March 22, 2021