Instead of awarding an affiliate commission when a sale has been completed, or a form has been submitted (both standard behaviour of AffiliateWP), Signup Referrals awards a flat-rate commission to the affiliate when the user they have referred completes a sign up. This typically occurs when the user completes a form and creates a WordPress user account on your site.
Signup Referrals will currently generate a referral in AffiliateWP when any of these actions are triggered:
- The referred user registers as an affiliate
- A user registers for an account via Easy Digital Downloads
- A user registers for an account via WooCommerce
- A user registers for an account using Gravity Forms, and the User Registration add-on
- A user registers for an account using Ultimate Member
- A user registers for an account using UserPro
Follow the simple steps below to install this plugin on your WordPress Website;
- Step 1: Click the DOWNLOAD button below to download this plugin
- Step 2: Go-to plugins section from your WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin) and Upload the downloaded plugin
- Step 3: Activate the plugin and that’s all.
How to update this plugin
To update this plugin, simply download the updated version and upload it on your website following the installation guide outlined above. This is safe and will not affect your settings.
You are advised to always visit www.pukforum.com for updated versions of this plugin.
- Create Date March 21, 2021
- Last Updated March 21, 2021