BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro is the plugin for Creating and managing BuddyPress user profile tabs (BuddyPress Components) with ease.
Extend BuddyPress, Integrate third party plugins, add new BuddyPress Components, add new BuddyPress user profile tab without writing any code.
Extend BuddyPress like never before.
Add as many profile tabs/sub tabs as you wish. Modify existing profile tabs/sub navs.
Save development cost
Saves you many hours of development cost in adding new BuddyPress tab/components.
We are here to help. Let us know in our forums and we will promptly assist you.
Take Control of BuddyPress User Profile Tabs.
- You can add new BuddyPress component or profile tabs.
- You can modify existing profile tabs.
- Unlimited tabs/ tab subnavs.
- You can add new sub navs to existing tabs(Tabs originally added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
- You can modify existing sub nav items(Added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
Simple & intuitive interface for creating/managing tabs.
Simple & intuitive interface.
- Access it from Dashboard->Users->Profile Tabs.
- Self explanatory options for adding new tabs.
- Detailed documentation to help you achieve your goal.
Add unlimited new profile tabs.
Without writing any code.
- Add new profile tab with a click.
- Add unlimited sub tabs(subnav) for a tab.
- Control visibility and availability of the profile tab like a pro.
Modify existing profile tabs & sub navs with ease.
Do it like a boss.
- Modify label, position.
- Set as default component.
- Modify existing sub nav items for the component.
- Add new sub nav items for the component.
Effortlessly add content using Visual rich text editor.
It is flexible.
- You can add any type of content(text, videos, images, docuemnt, or anything that you want) .
- You can use html or text mode.
- You can use shortcodes to generate dynamic content.
Follow the simple steps below to install this plugin on your WordPress Website;
- Step 1: Click the DOWNLOAD button below to download this plugin
- Step 2: Go-to plugins section from your WordPress Admin Dashboard (wp-admin) and Upload the downloaded plugin
- Step 3: Activate the plugin and that’s all.
How to update this plugin
To update this plugin, simply download the updated version and upload it on your website following the installation guide outlined above. This is safe and will not affect your settings.
You are advised to always visit www.pukforum.com for updated versions of this plugin.
- Create Date March 22, 2021
- Last Updated March 22, 2021