DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Form Portal is Out!
DESOPADEC – Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, Bursary and Scholarships 2021/2022 Application form and Portal is now open for candidates in Second year or above (200 – 500 level) in the Universities or in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics to apply.
This scholarship is strictly for all Delta state indigenes especially those from the Oil Producing areas.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Application 2021/2022
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, Ndokwa and Ika (Contact Me: 08146599926 if your tribe is not listed here).
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- They must be from 200 Level and above
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria
- Please note that Masters and PhD Students are not qualified
How to Apply/Register for DESOPADEC Bursary and Required Document for Uploads
Applications for DESOPADEC Bursary is Open to the public for registration. But you are advised to contact our Registered ICT Support Team (X3coded ICT Centre) on 07039727128 for guided registration and support. This will surely save you from being disqualified from taking part of the DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship program.
If you still wish to continue with the registration on your own, then follow the simple steps outlined below;
Step1: Prepare the following document for upload
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality
Note– The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Step 2: Log on to DESOPADEC Portal: https://apply.desopadecbursary.ng/ to Apply/register
Step 3: Fill the online application form carefully and submit only the required documents.
Remember: You are advised to contact our Registered ICT Support Team (X3coded ICT Centre) on 08146599926 for guided registration and support. This will surely save you from being disqualified from taking part of the DESOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship program
Visit a Certified Cyber Cafe near you.
In case of any challenge or questions, kindly comment below or send a message to: email@example.com