Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post-UTME screening form for all 2020/2021 UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: Fed Poly Idah ND Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: Check Fed Poly Idah Post UTME Result
Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME Invitation and Details
Fed Idah Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic sesison have been announced. The required minimum cut-off mark is 140. The application cost is ₦2000. The application deadline is November, 30th, 2020.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020/2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2020/2021 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
PROCEDURES OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Interested applicants are to visit this link: www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ to proceed
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 30th November, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
About Fed Poly Idah
Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah) prides herself as “A First Rate Polytechnic for the Training of Disciplined, Innovative and Self-Reliant Manpower.” You can find out more about Fed Poly Idah and available programmes on the official school website.