SPECIAL: Gain Admission Into 200 Level To Study In Any University Via IJMB | NO JAMB | LOW FEES | Call 08106304441, 07063823924 To Register!
Home » School News » UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Details Released for 2020/2021 (Up…
Nigerian ScholarsLast Updated: September 1, 2020School News
UNN Post-UTME/Admission Screening 2020/2021: Cut-off Marks, Screening Schedule and Registration Details
LATEST UPDATE: The University of Nigeria, UNN Post-UTME/DE Registration deadline for 2020/2021 session has been extended to September 28th, 2020. Applicants who are yet to apply are advised to do so as soon as possible.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Post UTME Screening Result
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Monday September 28th, 2020.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Admission List
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
Recommended: UNN Post-UTME Screening Exercise Dates and Venues
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Want to be notified anytime there’s a new post? Subscribe here to get the latest updates delivered to your email address by Google Feedburner.